Kitchen remodels go far when it comes to boosting the value of your house. But how can you really maximize the value of your remodel?
focus on these things:
1. Choose upgraded, tech-savvy appliances. Buyers love seeing these.
2. Go neutral. Stay away from statement colours or backsplashes so your kitchen will appeal to everyone. (But play with colours a teeny little bit, I mean JUST A HINT)
3. Expand space. When you design your kitchen, look for ways to maximize the space you have. That might mean reorienting some things or adding an island.
4. Select durable countertops. Buyers want countertops they can actually use—not ones that require lots of maintenance.
5. Maximize storage. Buyers love built-in storage and secret storage solutions in cabinets/drawers. If you follow these 5 guidelines, you’ll have a beautiful kitchen remodel that will increase the value of your home.
#kitchenremodel #designonabudget #designtips #homeupdate #weekendproject #homeproject #designgoals #homedesigntrends